|Location: Dudley||Salary: Up to £33777 per annum|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jordan Tozer|
OTE - £40,000 +
2 days, 2 nights, 4 rest days, repeat. Each shift is 12 hours long (7am to 7pm and 7pm to 7am)
Plant Operator needed for an Energy from Waste site based in Dudley
- Salary: £33,777
- OTE - £40,000 +
- 42 hours per week
- Lots of Overtime available
- Pension - up to 6%
- Life Assurance provided - 4x annual salary
- MESE Profit Share bonus Scheme
- 22 days holiday rising to 25 days holiday
What the role entails:
- Report and monitor all functions associated with the operation of the plant turbine, boilers, and coordination of incoming and outgoing waste.
- To maintain a steady control of the above by measuring temperature flow, pressure readings from the turbine/boiler, control systems and gauges.
- Accurately report readings and log daily operations in the shift log for continued monitoring and shift changeovers.
- To monitor boiler water and steam quality and record results.
What experience you need to be the successful Plant Operator:
- Understanding/experience of operating and monitoring boiler and steam turbine plants.
- Experience/qualifications in the use of Fork Lift Truck (FLT).
- Physically able to engage in varying amounts of manual handling/lifting
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Plant Operator to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.