|Location: Bedfordshire, England||Salary: Package|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: PMO Manager
Salary: Dependent Upon Experience + Package
Key Skills: Project Management Office, PMO, Manager, Reporting, Data, Analysis, Execution, Financial, Metrics, Performance, Project Management, Bid, Delivery, APMP, PRINCE2, Forecasting, Microsoft Project, Planning
An experienced PMO Manager is required to play a key role in the management of project data, providing analysis and reporting that supports the effective project execution and business financial planning. You will also be tasked with maintaining, administering and improving all PM tools and developing and maintaining performance metrics across all projects within the business.
Working from site, this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right person. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as the PMO Manager?
- Work closely with the Finance Director and Financial Controller in weekly and monthly operational tasks, including planning and reporting
- Be responsible for developing and maintaining a single system for gathering of all project data across the business groups
- Be responsible for analysis of project financial data & provision of meaningful project and business metrics to support operations and financial planning & reporting
- Be responsible for continuous development and implementation of all Project Management processes and procedures from Bid to Delivery
- To ensure that project documents are accurately completed and that processes are being followed
- Be responsible for ensuring that the systems in place for data capture and dissemination are efficient and effective
What are we looking for in our next PMO Manager?
- Hold a Project Management Qualification - APMP, PMP, PRINCE2
- Have 5+ years experience working in a PMO role as a Manager or high-level contributor
- Experience working in an Aerospace/Defence environment
- Possess experience in how to set and document project management processes and procedures in a way that supports agile working while maintaining control
- Be familiar with Microsoft Project Online
- Have a great understanding of Financial Reporting, Project Forecasting & Revenue Calculations
- Be adept at project and change management
- Have excellent written & verbal communication skills
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next PMO Manager, this is the opportunity for you!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.