|Location: Leatherhead||Salary: £22000 - £35000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms, Digital & Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Alex Brooker||Job Published: 15 days ago|
PPC Account Manager
£22,000 - £35,000 DOE
PPC Account Manager needed for a highly successful digital performance marketing agency in Surrey who are looking to employ an experienced PPC Account Manager. Ideally, a successful candidate will have an aptitude for working in a fast-paced agency culture, and deeply understand the requirements to effectively contribute to a growth-driven company.
- Salary: £22,000 - £35,000 per annum
- 25 day's holidays
- Pension Plan
- Yearly Learning and Development Fund
- Health Insurance
- Career Progression
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the PPC Account Manager will include:
- Ensure that all client accounts managed by you have a robust commercial strategy in place, together with specific performance targets and objectives tailored to meet or exceed the business and commercial expectation of the key stakeholders
- To develop a strong understanding of the products, competition, industry, marketing goals and objectives of each of your clients and enable them to grow
- To devise, implement and run innovative campaigns across your client accounts in line with the clients' goals and objectives
- To manage budgets in line with strategy and ensure that monthly spend is on target.
KPIs and Reports
- To measure the effectiveness of the campaigns across your assigned client accounts. To achieve increases across these campaigns in traffic and conversions and to ensure delivery against all other key performance indicators agreed with the client.
- To use a variety of proprietorial and third-party tools to compile and draw insight from both company-specific, sector-specific and generic industry data, in order to better understand user trends and behaviour and context to the performance of each account.
- To produce regular reports and slides for clients containing a robust description of activity, suitable advice and recommendations and a clear summary of performance against the KPIs and metrics agreed with the client.
What experience you need to be the successful PPC Account Manager:
- 6 Months - 1 years'+ experience of PPC management, focused on Google, Bing and Facebook
- Knowledge of paid search methodologies and best practices
- Google/Bing Shopping, Merchant Center, Google Display Network, Paid Social experience all preferred
- Good understanding of Google Analytics or other analytics platforms
- Responsibility for management of budgets / media spend across multiple accounts/platforms
- Highly competent in Excel/Google Docs
- Strong communication skills both face to face, telephone and via formal presentation/pitches
- Analytical, able to interpret information, news, data and research quickly
- Extensive knowledge of paid search methodologies and techniques
- Literate with ability to produce top quality written reports based on strong analysis
- Experience within an agency environment is helpful, but not essential
- Previous ownership of budgets/media spend across multiple accounts/ platforms
- Self-starter with positive outlook
- Analytical and inquisitive, with excellent attention to detail
- Proactive and highly organised, with strong time management and planning skills
- Able to meet tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure
- Good at absorbing large amounts of information, with a general hunger for learning
- Credible and articulate, with good communication and presentation skills
- Innovative and creative, with a concise, precise and effective approach to problem solving
- Collaborative and able to work closely with others on shared or similar projects
Some experience working with direct reports/managerial/team lead capacity preferred but not essential. This really is a fantastic opportunity for a PPC Account Manager to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.