|Location: Bournemouth||Salary: £48000.00 - £55000.00 per annum|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Construction, Highways & Highways Electricals, Engineering, Civil Engineering & Infrastructure||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Beth Currid|
Principal Evaluation Manager
Manchester, Birmingham, Guildford or Exeter Office
£48,000 - £55,000
Principal Evaluation Manager needed to come on board and join a well-established highways organization who plan, design, build, operate and maintain England's motorways and major A roads.
As a Principal Evaluation Manager, you will lead the delivery of evaluation insights and methodological innovations across a range of strategic agendas, including environment, road user safety and customer experience.
If you're an analyst who is passionate about using evidence effectively to impact decision making then this position could be for you.
It's important for the successful candidate to hold a degree in an analytical subject area (statistics, economics or social research etc.), or another relevant discipline, and be experienced in evaluation design and delivery to influence decision makers.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Principal Evaluation Manager will include:
- Lead a methodological programme relating to how we evaluate carbon, wider economic and customer experience impacts to improve evaluation design and support continuous improvement.
- Lead a team of analysts, and consultancy specialists, to deliver high quality evaluation studies.
- Ensuring the evidence produced is timely, fit for purpose and impactful.
- Set analytical strategies to meet stakeholder requirements and develop appropriate methods to provide robust insights.
- Ensure good quality resource and delivery management across the portfolio.
- Ensure analysis is visible, impactful, relevant, credible and tailored to support decision-making.
What experience you need to be the successful Principal Evaluation Manager:
- Degree Educated in a relevant analytical subject (statistics, economics, or social research etc.)
- Experience of evaluation design and delivery.
- Good working knowledge across a range of impact and process evaluation methods.
- Expertise in research design and data analysis.
- A track record of successful analytical project or programme management including financial management skills.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Principal Evaluation Manager to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.