|Location: London||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence, Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Zoe Warrington||Job Published: 15 days ago|
Principal Systems Engineer
Principal Systems Engineer needed for a multinational commercial and defence maritime organisation based in the London area, who provide efficient and reliable navigation solutions. The Principal Systems Engineer will have an in-depth knowledge of systems development using system requirements management, design, integration and analysis to develop naval ships.
The successful Principal Systems Engineer would desirably have a relevant degree in electrical engineering or similar with relevant experience in systems engineering and a a keen interest in marine electronic equipment. If you have knowledge and experience in safety critical systems that would be a plus!
Some of the main duties of the Principal Systems Engineer will include:
- Conduct/lead all systems engineering activities including requirements management, verification testing, design assurance and production/review of technical documentation.
- Prepare for and successfully deliver key design reviews (PDR/CDR) in accordance with the programme schedule.
- Technical management of suppliers, ensuring requirements and design baselines are maintained.
- Ensuring adequate integration with other engineering functions involved in the delivery of the programme (Hardware, Mechanical, Software, ILS, IA, Safety etc.).
- Ensure all responsibilities are delivered in accordance with Company Standards of Conduct and contractual processes.
What experience you need to be the successful Principal Systems Engineer:
- Degree-qualified in a relevant engineering / technical subject (e.g., electrical engineering or similar)
- Experience in a systems engineering role
- Experience of systems requirements management, definition, design, integration, acceptance and analysis
- Knowledge of System Engineering models and techniques.
- Able to use logical and creative thinking to solve problems and make decisions
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Principal Systems Engineer to progress their career with a highly reputable company in their market. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.