|Location: Crawley, West Sussex||Salary: £55000 - £70000 per annum|
|Sector: Medical Devices||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Matt Henocq|
My client is a Global Medical Device company, they are currently looking for a Product manager. You will be the Product champion for assigned products/subsystem ensuring we maximize profitability and customer satisfaction throughout their lifecycle. Elicit customer and market feedback as appropriate to drive necessary requirements for product development. Keep abreast of the competitive environment.
- Cross Portfolio Product Management
End-to-End product responsibility for assigned products
- To assist with achieving the goals and activities of the applicable portfolio Product Strategy Plans for the designated products/portfolio that enables the business to meet its goals and objectives.
- Perform all product management duties on assigned products in order to maximize their profitability throughout their lifecycle and to support Marketing in promotion of assigned products in order to increase market share in accordance with company goals and objectives. Contribute to the solution level roadmap, and generate lifecycle plans for assigned products
- Contribute to/generate business cases for assigned products. Working with portfolio heads and roadmap owners ensure that all requirements are captured and documented.
- Coordinate product and service feature improvements based on market feedback together with D&E, service and marketing (e.g. Customer pain points).
- Translate market requirements into solution configurations across hardware, software and services based on a minimal viable product approach.
- Keep current on competitor products and key market drivers
- Contribute to Design to value agenda across all relevant functions to maximize profit.
- Ensure that the clinical and technical support is provided to the engineering teams for new product development
- Monitor delivery of products according to product specification, on-time, within budget and quality
- Manage product lifecycle decisions (EOS, EOGS, EOL) together with Lifecycle Marketing
- Contribute and maintain product roadmap and lifecycle plan for assigned products
- Participate in customer working groups and visits as required
- Act upon CLM cases in a timely manner
- Contribute as instructed to upstream aspects of Commercialization planning and align with downstream marketing to secure a clean handover to product launch
- Work closely with Marketing on commercialization and promotional activities (e.g. support at Trade Shows)
- Support customer visits and product demonstrations as required
- Interface with the team managing clinical validation activities as required
- Assist with high level sales and internal training as require
- Prioritize assigned feature backlog at PI planning
- Reviewer of NSR
- Approve designated sections of the commercial catalogue
Relevant Knowledge, skills and competencies
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline is required
- Demonstrated track record as a product manager or other relevant role in the medical device, medical technology or Pharmacuetical industry
- Previous experience in the medical field is preferred.
- Capable and demonstrated ability to understand complex technical solutions that combines hardware, electronics and software.
- Excellent skills in verbal and written communication in English, other languages are a merit
- Product knowledge for the designated portfolio is preferred
- Competitive analysis capabilities
- Market and customer knowledge
- Proven capability of cross functional collaboration, and capability to drive initiatives
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.