|Location: London, England||Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Max Crawley-Moore||Job Published: 19 days ago|
Product Owner | Technology Company | London | Permanent | £45,000 - £55,000
My client, a technology company based in London, are seeking a Product Owner. This is a permanent role paying up to £55,000 pa.
The Product Owner will take the lead to define and develop and enhance the mobile app and create SDKs to enable integration with other systems.
Product Owner responsibilities:
- Executing product strategy, taking input from product leadership, sales, technology and turning requests from varied stakeholders into a logical and actionable product backlog with clearly written user stories and acceptance criteria
- Driving the product development process by working closely with software engineering, designers, and quality assurance team, ensuring product enhancements are delivered on time and as specified.
- Working with the Product Manager, engineering, design, QA, project management and marketing to assist with software releases and product launches
- Organising and participating in regular backlog refinement sessions and solution definition workshops
- Drawing up technical and product documentation
- Collaborating with engineering and QA to ensure that delivered features meet quality standards
- Working with the product and support team to triage issues raised by users
Ideal Product Owner's will display:
- Deep Agile product management experience in Scrum or Kanban environment for B2B/B2C consumer mobile and back end products including 3rd parties systems
- Demonstrable experience of deciphering business needs and converting them into clear, coherent requirements using user / job stories, behaviour-driven design acceptance criteria and any other supporting documentation
- A strong grasp of user-centred product design principles and UX/UI design methods
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills, including experience dealing with remote stakeholders and colleagues
- Demonstrable success in roles with full product life cycle.
- Results-driven, data-driven and action-oriented
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented Product Owner to join a fast-paced and exciting technology company.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.