|Salary: £34 - £37 per hour + INSIDE IR35
|Contact: Jack Pleon
|Job Published: 15 days ago
Production Test Engineer
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Production Test Engineer will include:
- Testing of complex electronic & electrical equipment, and diagnosis of production test failures down to component level. Identification of corrective action, in a timely manner allowing Manufacturing to continue production in line with programme.
- Assessment of Test Equipment issues, directing support services to resolve equipment failures.
- Evaluation of technical problems in order to develop proposals for investigations and corrective actions, including process improvements.
- Test Engineering representative at Defect Review Board meetings to ensure efficient progress of equipment and quality notifications towards corrective action. Role requirements (skills, training and qualifications)
- A good understanding of measurement and test principles, and associated equipment.
- An understanding of RF and microwave technology at subsystem level would be an advantage.
- An understanding of Environmental testing (including ESS) would also be an advantage.
- Good planning and organising skills.
- Communication skills, with the ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Manual handling training.
- ESD training.
What qualifications you need to be the successful Production Test Engineer:
- HNC/HND or equivalent
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Production Test Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
If you are interested in applying for this Production Test Engineer position you must eligible for UK security clearance up to SC level.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.