|Location: Loudwater, Buckinghamshire||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: William Church|
Exciting Opportunity! Programme Manager needed for a world renown defence company based in West London who are looking to employ a competent and experienced Programme Manager with in-depth experience of delivering large-scale projects to cost, schedule and the required level of performance.
The successful Programme Manager will be working for an industry leading defence company that offers competitive salaries and progression based on merit. The candidate will want to work for this client not just because it is a great opportunity but also due to the wealth of benefits on offer; including:
- 25 days holiday in addition to Bank Holidays
- Bonus scheme based on company performance
- Sports and social club memberships
- Life assurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
+ Many more
Some of the main duties of the Programme Manager will include:
- Owning the allocated projects ensuring the on-schedule and cost compliant delivery of all projects
- Execution of effective project management practices
- Ensuring that fundamental business metrics are accurately forecast, measured and reported
- Achieving customer satisfaction by ensuring that all contracted requirements, delivery milestones and service delivery metrics are met
- Reporting project status through the preparation of weekly and monthly project reports.
To be the successful Programme Manager the client is looking for:
- Degree level
- Experience with managing large scale projects
- Strong communication skills
- Strong functional programme management skillset
- Experience of working in a complex Engineering Organisation
- MUST be eligible for security clearance
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Programme Manager to progress their career. If you are interested apply as soon as possible, don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.