|Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire||Salary: Package|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Programme Manager
Salary: Dependent Upon Experience + Package
Key Skills: Program Management, Electronics, Defence, Aerospace, Aviation, Manufacturing, Project, Bid, Cost, Schedule, Budget, Risk, Customer, Stakeholder, Prince2, APMP
An experienced Programme Manager is required to play a key role in ensuring all assigned programmes are planned, organised, directed and monitored to meet all customer requirements, quality, coast and agreed timescales. You will be responsible for medium to large scale Project teams with define budgets delivering to customers on time through the defined lifecycle stages, including bid to handover to production.
So, what will you be doing as a Programme Manager?
- Act as the delegated authority for programmes when requested
- Support bids and project as and when required
- Build and maintain internal and external customer relationships
- Create and maintain a Risk Register for programmes
- To ensure that project non-conformances are regularly reviewed
- To ensure that manufacturing costs for new products are defined and managed
- Preparation of reports for internal and external use
- Travel to different sites to support current and future products around the world
What are we looking for in our next Programme Manager?
- Degree Educated in an Engineering discipline or PRINCE2/APMP Qualified
- Experience of Programme Management in the Aerospace/Defence/Electronics industry
- Product development experience from design through to manufacture
- Experience in managing programme risk
- Experience in liaising with internal and external customers
- Experience working within a DO178/DO254 Environment
- Have knowledge of EASA & FAA requirements
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the Programme Manager, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Programme Manager, hit that apply button now!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.