|Location: Workington||Salary: Negotiable|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jordan Tozer|
Project Buyer needed for a multi-disciplined manufacturer based in Workington who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Project Buyer that takes pride in their work and to source, as required, all items required by the Project team within the business, in accordance with procedures, and to best possible commercial terms.
- 35 day's holiday inc BH
- Pension 6% ER and ER
- Monday to Friday - 36.5 hours
- Career Progression
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Project Buyer will include:
- Negotiate agreements for the supply of goods and services to meet project requirements at optimum costs.
- Work with Material Control on negotiations for annual contracts for specified goods and services to provide project engineers with call off facilities that meet their needs cost effectively
- Source items as necessary to ensure that all relevant items/services are available to deliver all projects on time, and at minimum cost.
- Initiate and negotiate annual contracts for specified goods and services to provide project engineers with call off facilities that meet their needs cost effectively.
What experience you need to be the successful Project Buyer:
- Experience in a buyer role is essential (preferably in Engineering)
- A good commercial and contract knowledge including the ability to flow down terms and conditions from our customer.
- Ability to Chair meetings for Project Requirement with Suppliers, arranging meetings and follow up actions
- Good organisation skills, good attention to detail when reviewing and analysing material requirements and costs
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Project Buyer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.