|Location: Croydon, Surrey||Salary: £28000 - £30000 per annum + +20% Bonus|
|Sector: Financial Services||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Mark Crorkin|
Project Co-ordinator / Implementation Executive
Reporting to the Head of New Business, the Implementation Executive will work directly with new business development managers, the account management function and clients across all lines of the business. The Implementation Executive will be responsible for coordination of all work efforts internally and will work with the internal and external stakeholders throughout the on-boarding process of new business acquisitions.
- It is expected that the implementation executive is organised and coordinates each work stream as an implementation project identifying all elements of the process.
- The implementation executive will be expected to learn and become a subject matter expert in the internal systems capabilities, functions and required documentation to facilitate a smooth onboarding process in line with industry standards across all the businesses trading lines.
- The successful candidate will be expected to manage several client on-boarding projects simultaneously and they will form and lead virtual teams, along with the relevant new business or account manager, to complete tasks on schedule so the ability to influence and galvanise a team towards a common goal is essential.
- The implementation executive will be included throughout any tender processes and until the business is launched and live so the ability to problem solve, validate and work quickly within a matrix organisation is vital.
- For larger projects the implementation executive along with the new business manager will be supported by a designated project management resource allocated by the business who will lead the overarching projects.
Required skills and experience
- At least one years' exposure to project management in a client-facing role in the financial service industry
- Knowledge of and exposure to project coordination
- Good understanding of insurance and service products - preferred
- Strong communication, organizational, negotiating and problem-solving skills
- Self-reliant, detail-oriented and a fast learner
- Excellent in teamwork and collaboration
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.