|Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Emma Puddick|
Project Commercial Manager
Whitehaven or Manchester or Liverpool
£40,000 - £50,000 + Excellent benefits package
We have a brand-new opportunity for a Project Commercial Manager to join an expanding team where you'll have the opportunity to work on 80 projects in one framework where you'll be in charge of project cost and forecasting.
You will be assisting a Project Manager where you'll be in charge of carrying out a forecasting every month and checking in on project cost.
Locations for the Project Commercial Manager
Reason for the three locations is that the client is open to having you work out of different offices dependant on what is easiest for you!
What the Project Commercial Manager role entails:
- As Project Commercial Manager you will be responsible for the financial management of projects as well as negotiating and agreeing sub-contracts.
- You will be expected to assist with the coordination of the efforts of different team members involved in a project.
- You will be responsible for the preparation of design progress reports and resolving contractual and commercial problems.
- Offer direction and instruction to the Design Project Manager on how to deal with various project commercial and contractual issues
- Carry out project risk assessments
- Review and develop operational process flows to improve commercial performance on projects
- Ensure that all stakeholders understand and adhere to contractual obligations
The successful Project Commercial Manager will be required to have a range of skills, including:
- Strong educational background
- Strong commercial awareness
- Strong Negotiator
- Good numeracy skills
- Being able to work with a team
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent IT skills and knowledge of relevant software
- Exemplary communication skills
- Client liaising
- High attention to detail
- Strong contractual knowledge
- Ability to manage a team
Qualifications for the Project Commercial Manager
- BSc (Hons) in Commercial Management or Quantity Surveying
- MRICS is desirable but not essential
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.