|Location: Bristol||Salary: £27500 - £47500 per annum|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: James Giblin|
Project Controller / Project Scheduler
Permanent - £27,500 - £47,500
Project Controller / Project Scheduler needed for a leading Defence organisation based in Bristol who are looking to employ an experienced Project Controller / Project Scheduler
What the role entails:
As part of our P&MC team, you will find yourself working across all of our markets, from large and complex Defence programmes to some of the largest infrastructure programmes in Europe. You may find yourself consulting as an individual, supporting our clients in successful delivery of their projects and programmes, or as a member of a larger P&MC team. In all cases, you will develop and adapt your knowledge, skills and methodologies to meet the needs of our clients, drawing on your expertise to enable their success. to workload planning for the programme management disciplines (CM/DM/AM)
You will have demonstrable practitioner experience of the market leading scheduling tools (such as MS Project and Primavera P6) and the relevant interfaces to enterprise resource planning (ERP) applications (such as SAP ERP). You will also have advanced skills in manipulating project data and creating excellent project information to communicate key aspects of project performance.
As well as your P3M expertise, you will also be a strong communicator, natural problem-solver and valued member of any team. Our success is borne out of our commitment to our clients and the strong relationships we form with them and their teams. We care deeply about our clients' success and pride ourselves on being trusted by them to support projects and programmes that really matter.
What you need to be the successful Project Controller / Project Scheduler:
In order to be the successful Project Controller / Project Scheduler and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- APM PMQ qualified (or similar)
- At least 3 years' experience in complex projects or programmes as a project controller and/or scheduler.
- Ability to take a leading role in the construction of a project schedule for a complex project or programme.
- Highly skilled user of at least one market leading project scheduling software (i.e MS Project).
- Highly skilled user of MS Excel.
- Ability to identify problems within existing project controls' systems and highlight/ implement solutions.
- Can actively work within a team.
- Clear and confident communication and presentation skills.
It is to your advantage if you meet any or all the following additional requirements:
- Competent user of multiple project scheduling application.
- Experience of using PowerBI
- Experience of ERP systems (i.e. SAP ERP, MS Dynamics 365)
- Experience of project and programme delivery in key sectors (notably defence, energy, government infrastructure and transport)
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Project Controller / Project Scheduler to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.