|Location: Plymouth||Salary: £65000 - £75000 per annum + car, bonus, package|
|Sector: Construction, Planning and Project Controls, Planning, Civil Engineering & Infrastructure||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matt Lilburn||Job Published: 15 days ago|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Project Controls Manager to join a leading name in the construction industry on a major infrastructure project based in Devon.
The Project Controls Manager will be a key member of a growing team who have been appointed to provide expertise in managing and delivering key infrastructure projects part of a major multi-billion pound programme.
The Project Controls Manager will join a dynamic organization who are highly regarded for their expertise in delivering major complex schemes across the UK and internationally.
- Establishing, developing and maintaining project schedules / plans for the project controls team
- The timely and accurate maintenance of the Integrated Work Schedule (IWS) in adherence with their clients processes, management of Level 3 (contract) schedules, and provision of time-related data and analysis
- Support the Scheduling Manager and/or PCM in the implementation and maintenance of Project Controls processes for Scheduling, including the production of monthly reports, through the provision of intelligent information and analysis;
- Collaborate with other Disciplines of Project Controls, as well as other Project Support Functions, to help deliver Project goals
- Maintain an awareness of schedule interfaces with other Programmes and their potential impact
The Project Controls Manager will have experience in all aspects of project controls. They will join an award winning organization who provide industry leading training and development. The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary plus an attractive benefits package that includes the following.
- Basic salary of up to £75,000 per annum
- Annual car allowance £7,500
- Life assurance
- Private medical
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Flexible benefits scheme
If you are looking for a new career challenge and you are interested in the above opportunity then please apply by sending your CV or call Matt Lilburn on 01342 330 533 for further information quoting reference 950239.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.