|Location: Bristol, Bristol, England||Salary: £60000 - £75000 per annum + car & package|
|Sector: Planning and Project Controls, Planning, Civil Engineering & Infrastructure||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Matt Lilburn|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Project Controls Manager to join a leading name in the construction industry on a major infrastructure project. Based in Bristol they will join a growing project controls team who are involved on an exciting complex scheme with the energy sector.
The Project controls Manager will join an existing team based in Bristol who are supporting a high profile project. They will be responsible for the following;
- Establishing, developing and maintaining project schedules / plans for the project controls team
- The timely and accurate maintenance of the Integrated Work Schedule (IWS) in adherence with their clients processes, management of Level 3 (contract) schedules, and provision of time-related data and analysis
- Support the IPC Scheduling Manager and/or PCM in the implementation and maintenance of Project Controls processes for Scheduling, including the production of monthly reports, through the provision of intelligent information and analysis;
- Collaborate with other Disciplines of Project Controls, as well as other Project Support Functions, to help deliver Project goals
- Maintain an awareness of schedule interfaces with other Programmes and their potential impact
The Project Controls Manager will have experience in all aspects of project controls. They will join an award winning organization who provide industry leading training and development. The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary plus an attractive benefits package that includes the following.
- Basic salary of up to £75,000 per annum
- Annual car allowance £7,500
- Life assurance
- Private medical
- Annual bonus scheme
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Flexible benefits scheme
If you are looking for a new career challenge and you are interested in the above opportunity then please apply by sending your CV or call Matt Lilburn on 01342 330 533 for further information quoting reference 949591.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.