|Location: Birmingham||Salary: £60000 - £75000 per annum + + car allowance & package|
|Sector: Construction, Planning and Project Controls, Planning||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matt Lilburn||Job Published: 25 days ago|
An exceptional opportunity has arisen for an experienced Project Controls Engineer to join leading name in main contracting, a £2bn turnover business that have a great reputation for their expertise in delivering complex construction projects across the UK.
The Project Controls Manager will play a pivotal role in the implementation of 5D cost management processes on a project by project basis, along with assisting in the data curation for the Planning & Project Controls function throughout the business.
The Project Controls Manager will have a good working knowledge of a combination of Digital Project Delivery (i.e. 3D BIM), Planning & Project Controls (incl 4D BIM) and strong Commercial acumen skills in order to be able to effectively design and implement the required processes and associated reporting systems.
- To define & document 5D requirements and strategy to suit project specific requirements
- To support the implementation of the 5D process on a project-by-project basis by defining & documenting the deliverables & reviewing the planning and cost management during both the preconstruction process and then live delivery
- To support system integration between the estimate, programme, BIM model & control accounts
- To liaise with various 5D software vendors and undertake comparison on their tools compliance with requirements
This is a great opportunity to join a growing team who are developing the project controls function of a major name in the construction industry, a forward thinking and dynamic company that offer industry leading career development. The Project Controls Manager will be offered a competitive salary plus an attractive benefits package that includes the following.
- Starting salary of up to circa £75,000
- Company car or £7,000 annual car allowance
- Contributory pension
- Private healthcare
- Life assurance
- Private medical
- 26 Days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Flexible benefits scheme
- Travel allowance
- Yearly pay & performance reviews
If you are looking for a new career challenge and you would like to be considered for the above opportunity then please apply by sending your CV or call Matt Lilburn on 01342 330 533 for further information quoting reference 59076.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.