|Location: Bristol, Bristol, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Power & Utilities, Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Tom Ratcliffe||Job Published: about 1 month ago|
Project Controls Manager
Project Controls Manager needed for a multinational construction organisation based in Bristol who are looking to employ an experienced Project Controls Manager that takes pride in their work with an in-depth knowledge of delivery performance, project scheduling and planning.
The successful candidate would desirably have a relevant degree - engineering, project management or business management.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Project Controls Manager will include:
- Produce and maintain the schedule baseline IWS in Primavera 6 (P6), with fully logic-linked work plans aligned to the Work Breakdown Structures (WBS) and utilising approved construction techniques
- Ensure the Level 2 IWS is updated to an agreed timeframe for monthly reporting
- Collaboratively resolve issues, implement corrective action or escalate as required.
What experience you need to be the successful Project Controls Manager:
- Engineering, Construction or relevant background
- Skills required: Primevera P6, Project Management, Adhering to project governance
- Previous project scheduling and documentation governance
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Project Controls Manager to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.