|Location: Birmingham, West Midlands||Salary: £70000 - £85000 per annum + car & package|
|Sector: Construction, Planning and Project Controls, Planning||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Matt Lilburn|
A great opportunity has arisen for an experienced Project Controls Manager to join a leading main contractor based in Birmingham. They will join a leading name in the construction industry, an organization with a long history in delivering notable projects across the UK and Europe.
The Project Controls Manager will report into the Director and be responsible for supporting the planning department delivering a high standard of project controls services to all of the business units across the company. The Project Controls Manager will ensure the performance team delivers a high standard of project controls to all internal and external clients.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a major player in the construction industry and to make the role your own with the potential to develop a team.
They are looking for an individual with the following skills and experience.
- Construction related qualification - HNC / HND/ Degree
- 5 years plus experience in a Project Controls Manger role
- Previous Earned Value Management, Project Planning, Risk Analysis experience
- Good knowledge of industry best practice
- Good knowledge of different forms of contracts
- Proficient user of main planning software packages
- Team player
- Possess strong communication skills
- Competitive salary of between £70-85,000 per annum
- £7,000 car allowance
- Life Assurance
- Private medical
If you are looking for a new career challenge and you would like to be considered for the above opportunity then please apply by sending your CV or call Matt Lilburn on 01342 330 533 for further information quoting reference 943961.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.