|Location: Manchester||Salary: £60000 - £67000 per annum + + car allowance & package|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Matt Lilburn|
An exceptional opportunity has arisen for a Project Controls Manager to join the growing PMO team of a leading name in the construction industry, a global consultancy who are renowned for the expertise in helping clients deliver complex projects.
The Project Controls Manager will join a new team who are providing project management services to a key client in Manchester on the delivery of a major £600m construction programme.
The Project Controls Manager will work a hybrid week splitting their time between the site office in Greater Manchester and working from home a couple of days per week.
The will join an award winning organization who provide industry leading training and development and the opportunity to progress your career with support from the senior management team.
- Establishing, developing and maintaining project schedules / plans for the project controls team
- The timely and accurate maintenance of the Integrated Work Schedule (IWS) in adherence with their clients processes, management of Level 3 (contract) schedules, and provision of time-related data and analysis
- Support the IPC Scheduling Manager and/or PCM in the implementation and maintenance of Project Controls processes for Scheduling, including the production of monthly reports, through the provision of intelligent information and analysis;
- Collaborate with other Disciplines of Project Controls, as well as other Project Support Functions, to help deliver Project goals
- Maintain an awareness of schedule interfaces with other Programmes and their potential impact
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary plus an attractive benefits package that includes the following.
- Basic salary of up to £67,000 per annum
- Annual car allowance £6,500
- Annual bonus
- Life assurance
- Private medical
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Flexible benefits scheme
If you are looking for a new career challenge and you are interested in the above opportunity then please apply by sending your CV or call Matt Lilburn on 01342 330 533 for further information quoting reference 58589.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.