|Location: Highlands, Scotland||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Life Sciences||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Zak Mendoza||Job Published: 29 days ago|
7 month intial contract
Project Engineer needed for a multinational medical/pharmaceutical organisation based in the Scottish Highlands who are looking to employ an experienced Project Engineer with an in-depth knowledge of Project Management, Electrical/Mechanical/Pneumatic systems, and the medical/pharmaceutical industry.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Project Engineer will include:
- Project Engineering
- Collaborating closely with internal partners including operations, quality and other engineering groups to clearly understand project requirements.
- Collaborate with external partners to keep up to date with equipment and process technology evolutions
- Based on analysis of evidence, develop solution proposals and business cases for their implementation.
- Generate and control project implementation plans.
- Through change management generate and execute validation plans for equipment introduction and upgrades.
- Ensure machinery safety compliance at all times.
What you need to be the successful Project Engineer:
In order to be the successful Project Engineer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Engineering or Science Degree
- Project Management
- Electrical/mechanical/pneumatic system knowledge
- Computer literate, design review experience, machine safety regulations, GMP
- Previous experience in a production/manufacturing environment, experience in creating specifications for new equipment, experience in validation of new equipment
- Knowledge of computer science and applications, Six Sigma Green Belt
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Project Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!