|Location: Chorley||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals, Civil Engineering & Infrastructure||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Tom Ratcliffe||Job Published: 29 days ago|
Project Engineer (Highways)
Project Engineer required for a leading infrastructure services organisation based the Chorley area, on a permanent basis to work on large highways project schemes around the North West of England. The role of the highways Project Engineer will be a field-based role working across various sites but a company car is provided for travel.
The successful Project Engineer would desirably have a relevant degree in an engineering field or have extensive experience working in a similar position.
Some of the main duties of the Project Engineer will include:
- Undertake site scoping surveys of Highways technology
- Installation of technology equipment for smart motorways and other NRTS schemes
- Cable installation, termination and testing of Highways related equipment
- Site supervision and management of subcontractors
- Must be prepare to work both day/night shifts as required
What experience you need to be the successful Project Engineer:
- 3-5 years' experience of working on Highways Technology equipment
- Qualifications in the following; 18th Edition BS7671, NHSS 8, ESC card holder
- UK Driving Licence
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Project Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.