|Location: City of London||Salary: £50000.00 - £52000.00 per annum|
|Sector: Construction||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Hannah Baker||Job Published: 21 days ago|
City of London
Project Manager needed for a well-known construction organisation based in the city of London. My client is looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Product Manager that takes pride in their work with an in-depth knowledge
The successful candidate will manage the safe and profitable delivery of both public and workplace EV charging infrastructure through sub-contractors, EV Chargepoint manufacturers and supply chain.
Support the design and installation of electric vehicle charging equipment for commercial and public sector clients across the UK
To deliver against targets in a safe and responsible manner.
- Salary: £48,000 - £52,000 per annum
- 25 day's holiday
- Variable annual bonus based 5-15%
- Pension Plan
- Career Progression
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Project Manager will include:
- Ensure the health and safety of the team and sub-contractors is closely monitored and full compliance with the organisation.
- Meet clients and, if required, carry out technical surveys on proposed installation locations or identify key locations for deployment
- Liaising with ICP/DNOs, back-end system design, electrical design, installation specification and equipment specification
- Cost management and reconciliation through PO/ Invoice procedures, ensuring projects are delivered on time and budget
- Customer liaison
- Good problem-solving skills and able to rectify quickly and effectively on sites.
- Build a close working relationship with clients and contractor account managers who will assist with day-to-day enquiries
- National coverage
- Expect to be engaged with 2 major hosts + sales leads
- Managing works and relationships with 4+ independent contractors including commissioning of assets
- Managing Utility connections and attendance from all DNOs
- Creating and updating project plans to ensure they are a true reflection of the project position
What experience you need to be the successful Project Manager:
- Health and Safety - Managing CDM projects with PD & PC experience.
- Prince 2 practitioner or equivalent experience
- Electrical Project/contract management
- Electrical design and installation
- Civils and Street works
- DNO process - understanding electrical utility networks desirable.
- Design and installation of electric vehicle charging equipment desirable.
- Electrical design background
- Experience and understanding of EV related civils works and Street works - Permitting and Noticing - desirable
- Experience and understanding of EV related electrical utility networks- desirable
- Experience in the design and installation of electric vehicle charging equipment- desirable
- Electrical qualifications such as; 18th Edition, 2391/2394/2395/2396 City & Guilds or similar
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.