|Location: Bedfordshire, England||Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence, Engineering||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Nick Taylor|
Project Manager needed for a market leading aerospace organisation based in Bedfordshire who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Project Manager that takes pride in their work.
The successful candidate would desirably have a relevant degree.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Project Manager will include:
- Planning and management of contracted and/or internal projects delegated by the Project Office Manager, controlling critical success factors and criteria, including deliverables, schedule, costs, cash flow, profitability, quality and risk management.
- Development of budgets, work plans and works orders for delegated projects.
- Conducting regular project reviews; organisation and management of technical interchange meetings on delegated projects.
- Maintenance of Project Schedules and tracking progress of deliverables
- Raising of Purchase Orders and Sales Quotations (Invoices)
- Management of Supply Chains and Procurement on delegated projects ensuring that all subcontractors and suppliers deliver to agreed cost, schedule and quality and ensuring best value for money.
- Lead communicator with clients for delegated projects and development of customer relationships with a view to securing follow-on work.
- Support to the development, maintenance and implementation of project management best practice and processes, meeting the requirements of the current ISO9001 standards.
- Completion of reporting activities in support of weekly Project Board meetings as required.
- Support to business development and proposal generation activities as required.
- Liaison with business development in support of transition from bid stage to project launch
What experience you need to be the successful Project Manager:
- Previous experience in Project / Programme Management using leading methodologies and processes.
- Experience of managing multiple projects controlling critical success factors and criteria
- Knowledge of MS Project and MS Office
- Understand budgetary control and resource allocation procedures.
Skills and Personal Qualities:
- Excellent client facing skills
- Effective time management skills
- Effective leadership skills
- Effective communication skills
- Well organised
- Good numerically and technically
- To be commercially aware.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.