|Location: Epsom, Surrey, England||Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum + + Benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Gautam Raval|
I am recruiting on behalf of my financial services client based in Epsom, Surrey who are looking to recruit a Project Manager.
As an Project Manager you will be working within a team of 5 delivering IT related projects and will have good commercial experience within financial services / regulated environments.
This role will be a hybrid role with working in the offices in Epsom and working from home.
As a Project Manager you will receive the following benefits:
- 24 and goes up to 28 over 4 years.
- BUPA Medical Health Insurance
- Competitive Pension
- Life Assurance
- Study Support
- Income Protection
- Performance related pay
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Managing the successful delivery of projects
- Ownership of an allocated project with full responsibility for delivering to the parameters outlined in the Project Brief
- Supporting the Senior Project Manager in the creation and refinement of project processes and templates
- Responsible for controlled escalations to senior management both internally and externally when appropriate
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects effectively
- Responsible for planning and resourcing the project including building and leading a team of resources with the right capabilities to meet the project deliverables
- Responsible for creating and maintaining a detailed project plan including dependencies, resourcing, controls and milestones
- Ensuring the project is delivered to the agreed quality standards to minimise rework cost and achieve defined project timescales.
- Management of the Client and key stakeholders in terms of expectations, agreed scope, timescales, project costs, project invoicing, project resource management
- Reporting on project status, project revenue, project costs & project invoicing
- Management of project risks, change requests and issues throughout the project life cycle
- Management of Relationships & resources with other internal departments such as Business Analysts, Finance, Marketing, Legal and Support/Infrastructure
- For appropriately sized projects working closely with the Director of Business Change ensuring that they are updated on project status, risks and issues
- Ensuring smooth transition to service for every project
Project Manager Key Skills & Experience:
- 5 years + Project Management experience
- Previous experience working in a regulated environment
- Experience of both waterfall and an agile project methodologies
- Excellent communication skills both internally and externally
- Proven ability to manage multiple concurrent projects
- Leadership of multiple, multi-disciplined teams delivering technical solutions across a variety of platforms
- Seen by clients and prospects as having a can-do delivery focus
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.