|Location: Dartford, Kent||Salary: £32000 - £37000 per annum + 10% bonus + benefits|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Sam Davies|
Project Manager needed for an Electronics company based in Dartford who are looking to employ an experienced Project Manager with a strong background within engineering.
The successful Project Manager will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: £32,000 - 36,5000 per annum
* 25 day's holidays + bank holidays
* 10% bonus
* Pension Plan
* Career Progression
* Child care vouchers
* Professional qualification support
* Gym discount
Act as Some of the main duties of the Project Manager will include:
* Work with the Programme Manager to develop a standard project management methodology to primarily support the delivery of NPI projects
* Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant internal and external stakeholders.
* Facilitate project delivery against agreed scope.
* Create and maintain relevant project plans and documentation to ensure project progress is understood and team members are aware of project delivery requirements and responsibilities.
* Assess resource requirements to support successful project delivery
* Use appropriate techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule & costs.
* Report and escalate project status concerns as needed.
* At all times represent the company's best interests when performing the duties of the role.
* Making sure quality standards are met
* As required support and attend exhibitions, seminars workshops etc.
What you need to have to be the successful Project Manager:
* 2 to 3 years of working as Project Manager within a technical or engineering environment or leading engineering teams within such environments.
* Understanding and knowledge of working with and supporting OEM & Tier 1 customers.
* Experience of managing multi-disciplinary teams in a project delivery (life cycle management) environment.
* Experience of working within a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
* Relationship developer with both internal and external stakeholders.
Must be eligible for Security Clearance
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!