|Location: Dorset, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Alex Spraggett|
Project Manager needed for a multinational Aerospace and Defence organisation based in Dorset who are looking to employ an experienced Project Manager with an in-depth knowledge of New product introduction (NPI), Aerospace business experience, and the Aerospace/Defence Industry.
The successful Project Manager will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
- Competitive bonus structure
- Pension contribution matched to 12%
- Subsidised restaurant on-site
- Share incentive schemes
- Flexible working hours
- Private health and dental insurance
- Subsidised local gym membership
- & many more!
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Project Manager will include:
- Deliver project to agreed time, cost and quality parameters.
- Direct motivate and provide leadership for the project team.
- Organise, coordinate and direct the project activities.
- Manage risks and issues proactively
- Ensure effective and open communication throughout the project team and with stakeholders.
- Lead the project teams planning efforts and Identify resource requirements based on agreed scope.
- Manage relationships with key customer personnel
What you need to be the successful Project Manager:
In order to be the successful Project Manager and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Experience as a Project Manager within an Aerospace business focused on new product development.
- Test/Qualification phase of lifecycle management experience would be advantageous
- Experience working in customer facing project teams
- Experience of managing high value complex projects
- Sufficient knowledge of the functional disciplines and supply chain that require management.
- Knowledge and demonstrable experience of PPM techniques
- Must be eligible for Security Clearance
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!