|Location: London||Salary: + Package|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence, Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jeremy Farley||Job Published: 17 days ago|
Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Middlesex/West London
Salary: £DOE + Package
Key Skills: Project Manager, Embedded Electronics, Aerospace, Defence, Manufacturing, Secure Communications, R&D, Electronics, Software, Engineering
Project Manager required for my client, a globally recognised defence and cyber security organisation who need an established Project Manager with a wealth of experience delivering large scale multi-million£ projects within an AGILE framework. This role is based in Middlesex / West London.
Ideally candidates for this Project Manager role will have 5+ years' experience of delivering large scale engineering development projects, within software / embedded electronics engineering.
This role pays a highly competitive salary, which will be discussed further upon application.
Working from site & remote, this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right person. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as a Project Manager?
- Manage multiple Projects ranging in size up to ~£10m
- Managing projects to meet the required financial and project constraints.
- Establishing, controlling and reporting project schedule & costs against an overall WBS & budget.
- Achieving acceptance of all elements of projects to schedule and cost.
- Accurately forecasting project cost, cash & resource demands
What are we looking for in our next Project Manager?
- Experienced in project management, specifically in setting up, running and successfully delivering projects, ideally in the defence electronics sector.
- Experienced in managing and deliver multi-disciplined projects in a matrix structure.
- Proficient in MS Office including MS Project.
- Possesses a Project Management qualification (preferred)
- Excellent general written and verbal communications skills.
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Project Manager, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Project Manager, hit that apply button now!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.