|Location: Bedfordshire, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Project Manager
Salary: Dependent Upon Experience + Package
Key Skills: Project Management, Aerospace, Defence, Prince2, Agile, Technical, Commercial, Bid, Project, WBS, Pricing, Risk, Documentation, Defence, Change, Estimating
An experienced Project Manager is required to play a key role in the successful delivery of projects in close cooperation with the in site technical managers. You will be delivering on multiple projects at a time within the demanding constraints of a technical environment, calling upon high levels of experience within Research and Development.
Working from site, this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right person. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as a Project Manager?
- Take full ownership of project management assignments from bid to closure
- Act as the prime point of contact with customer representatives for assigned projects, supporting negotiations and business development activities
- Lead a support of the preparation of bids including estimating, risk management, planning, proposals and then presentation
- Lead the project change management process
- Effectively work with resource managers to effectively manage risks identified within project delivery, including threat mitigation and opportunity exploitation
What are we looking for in our next Project Manager?
- Degree Educated in a STEM/Technical discipline
- Hold a Project Management Qualification & experience in Project Management
- Have previous/current strong technical knowledge and experience working within the Aerospace/Defence market
- Proven experience of project leadership
- Strong ability to understand customer requirements from statement of work, product breakdown structures and resource estimates
- Have proven experience preparing a bid pack and supporting documentation including pricing estimate and risk
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Project Manager, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Project Manager, hit that apply button now!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy