|Location: Crawley, West Sussex||Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum + package|
|Sector: Civil Engineering & Infrastructure||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Paul Napper|
Project Manager - Civil Engineering
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
Project Manager with highways / civil engineering knowledge required for a well-respected client based in Crawley who are looking to employ an experienced project manager with a SMSTS/SSSTS and NRSWA certificate with industry knowledge of Highways, Civil Engineering or Infrastructure.
The successful Project Manager - Civil Engineering will want to work for this organisation not just for the great opportunity but for the benefits that come with the job, including:
- Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
- Great opportunity for career progression
- Good holiday allowance
- A pension scheme
Project Manager - Civil Engineering role details
- Directly reporting to the Director
- Control/ coordinate all projects with other management to delivery key SLA's
- Provide key project management support on all projects.
- Ensure compliance with all QHSE regulations.
- Successfully deliver small highways / civil engineering schemes.
- Register, monitor and report project costs and KPI's.
- Maintains good client relationships and completes client reports.
- Provide risk management expertise
- Provides advice to agree a realistic way to effectively and safely deliver plans.
- Provide feedback to clients.
Project Manager - Civil Engineering Qualifications and Education
- HNC / HND in similar sector (ideally)
- NRSWA (Supervisor) / CSCS Black Card
- Sector experience in a similar niche (if you have worked as a Project Manager within highways technology please get in contact as we would be eager to discuss)
- Control project change and variation
- Driving licence
- Commercial Awareness
- Knowledge of HSE Legislation
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.