|Location: Bristol||Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum + package|
|Sector: Commercial, Construction||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matthew Clegg||Job Published: 23 days ago|
Project Quantity Surveyor
£45,000 + car & package
An exciting opportunity for a Project Quantity Surveyor has arisen with a leading main contractor on a fast paced, high volume highways framework in the Centre of Bristol. The role promises exposure to a long term secured pipeline of work, a structured career path with realistic room to progress to Senior Surveyor and the support of a friendly and approachable team.
The Project Quantity Surveyor will be based at the offices in Bristol and some of your main duties will include:
- Full sub-contract management
- Identifying and highlighting any commercial risks to the Project Lead and the Commercial Management team
- Monitoring the detail of all costs and keeping them to a minimum whilst still continuing to build on the established relationship with the client
- Ensuring the contract work in progress is under 70% of turnover
The successful Project Quantity Surveyors can expect a competitive salary & package that includes:
- Starting salary of up to £45,000
- Company car or car allowance
- 25 days annual leave
- Contributory Pension
- Private healthcare
- Yearly pay & performance reviews
Project Quantity Surveyors considering this opportunity must have experience working as a Quantity Surveyor on a highways contract or other low value/high volume utilities contract. You'll also need past experience using the NEC suite of contracts, excellent communication skills and confident when working with the client and others on your team.
To find out more about this exciting opportunity, call Matt Clegg @ Gold Group today.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.