|Location: Bristol||Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum + package|
|Sector: Commercial, Construction||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matthew Clegg||Job Published: 26 days ago|
£45,000 + car & package
An exciting opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor has arisen with a leading main contractor on a fast paced, high volume highways framework in the Centre of Bristol. The role promises exposure to a long term secured pipeline of work, a structured career path with realistic room to progress to Senior Surveyor and the support of a friendly and approachable team.
The Quantity Surveyor will be based at their offices in the centre of Bristol and some of your main duties will include:
- Sub-contract management
- Identifying and highlighting any commercial risks to the Project Lead and the Commercial Management team
- Monitoring the detail of all costs and keeping them to a minimum whilst still continuing to build on the established relationship with the client
- Ensuring the contract work in progress is under 70% of turnover
The successful Project Quantity Surveyors can expect a competitive salary & package that includes:
- Starting salary of up to £45,000
- Company car or car allowance
- 25 days annual leave
- Contributory Pension
- Private healthcare
- Yearly pay & performance reviews
Quantity Surveyors considering this opportunity must have :
- A minimum of 2 years experience on a highways, utilities or similar low value/high volume contract
- Previous NEC experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Live within a reasonable commute of Bristol
To find out more about this exciting opportunity, call Matt Clegg @ Gold Group today.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.