|Location: London||Salary: £35000 - £50000 per annum + benefits|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Sam Francis|
Publisher Development Manager
£30,000-£50,000 + commission and Benefits:
* Very flexible work from the office or work from home arrangements
* Healthy incentive scheme
* Fireside/Summer Fridays- leave at 3pm to start your weekend early at certain times of the year
* Your health is important to us- that's why we offer private healthcare for you and your family as well as a confidential employee assistance programme
* Enhanced parental leave and flexible working options
* No need to worry about holidays- we give you 25 days paid leave and the option to buy/sell 5 more
* Referral bonus when you bring someone to join the team
* Our cool open plan office in the heart of London has gym access, bike storage and weekly Thursday socials!
* Regular company events that are legendary- both in person and virtual!
* Plus, all the usual stuff - Workplace pension, cycle to work scheme, season ticket loans and of course a company laptop
What will I bring?
* Experience in Business Development/Sales role in the online video and/or advertising industry.
* Prior experience in OTT/CTV video specifically is a plus
* Passion for media, publishing, and manage all facets of the sales cycle including prospecting, closing, integration execution, and relationship management
* You will come with a network of publishers who you can call in order to begin selling in the value proposition of the client as well as the ability to source new supply partners
* Familiarity with multiple integrations such as Google OB, Amazon A9, Tag, and Prebid
* Unique understanding of the publisher market, header bidding, digital video markets, and various pricing models
* Skill in Publisher negotiations including contracts, with keen interest in closing deals and building supply relationships
* Experience of taking ownership of technical work to achieve resolutions
* Experience working in a customer facing technical role, investigating and resolving technical issues including solving new problems
* Demonstrated ability to explain technical terms to non-technical people
* Analytical, able to solve problems, articulate solutions and analyse and report upon data
* Able to prepare collateral and present value proposition on key publishers for sales teams
* Comfortable with presenting new and innovative digital technologies/features to the business to support internal knowledge base
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.