|Location: Malta||Salary: £50000 - £55000 per annum + benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Sam Francis||Job Published: 16 days ago|
QA Team Lead
We are looking for a reliable QA Team Lead to ensure that all external and internal requirements are met before our products reach our customers. You will be responsible for inspecting procedures and outputs and identifying mistakes or non-conformity issues.
An excellent Quality Assurance Manager must be eagle-eyed and have solid experience in quality control. The ideal candidate is a reliable and competent professional whose approval will be necessary for the continuation of a business life cycle.
The goal is to assure the high quality of our operations and services aiming to the long-term success of our business. As the leader of the QA automation team your will be expected to oversee and develop automated testing functions based off manual testing efforts; as well as testing of APIs and integration points. You will also assist in the implementation of tools to help run, control and monitor automated testing including CI/CD pipelines. The successful candidate will be part of an integrated team of QA, Dev and Devops individuals. We are looking for an individual who has a comprehensive knowledge of automated development practices and tools and will be able to provide strategic direction on the future of automated testing.
Skills and Requirements
- Proven experience as a quality assurance manager or relevant role
- Thorough knowledge of methodologies of quality assurance and standards
- Senior level Test Professional, being self-managing, requiring minimal supervision and quick to pick up new skills.
- Outstanding communication skills with a pragmatic and pro-active attitude.
- Great attention to detail and a results driven approach
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
- Demonstrated commitment to quality with a passion for automated testing.
- Strong problem solving and trouble shooting skills and an ability to come up with simple solutions to complex problems. The ideal candidate mus have an inherent investigative nature
- Strong technical and analytical background - the ability to understand, expand and improve the automated tests as well as contribute to the ongoing integration delivery of initiatives is a strong plus.
- Ability to independently develop overall test strategies; implement new tools, practices and processes, and to monitor existing systems
Knowledge and skills:
- A relevant Bachelor degree (BSc) or applicable experience.
- Good level of spoken and written English
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience in Quality Engineering, Functional and Automated Testing
- Experience working within Financial Institutions would be a plus.
- Experience with working in an Agile environment.
- Experienced with testing Web Services, APIs, back-end validation and application-based solutions.
- Excellent knowledge of the software development life cycles and software process management.
- Experience with highly integrated environments.
- Experience collaborating extensively with developers and business experts.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.