|Location: West Wales, Wales||Salary: £50000 - £60000 per annum + + Ben's|
|Sector: Defence||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Ben Abbott||Job Published: 18 days ago|
Job Title: Quality Assurance Manager
Location: West Wales
Salary: up to 60k (experience depending)
I'm looking for a passionate Quality Assurance Professional who strives to be the best at what they do. I'm offering you the chance to work for one of the UK's largest defence companies on their Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) Quality Team.
In this role of Quality Assurance Manager you will provide Quality Assurance support to assigned programmes, planning and undertaking quality surveillance activities to ensure compliance against the company Internal reference system, contracted quality and regulatory requirements.
You will be responsible for Quality Assurance oversight of the Unmanned Air Systems (UAS) Flight Operations Organisation (FOO) and for assuring compliance and conformance to the MAA Regulatory Publications (MRP), Contractor Flying Approved Organisation Scheme (CFAOS). Approval of Engine Ground Run & Flight Authorisation Certificates (EGRC and FAC) in support of UAS operations.
As the Quality Assurance Manager you will need to have the following skills:
* Excellent communicator with strong influencing and persuasion skills
* Air Systems experience
* Quick learner - open mind receptive to change
* Ability to facilitate when working with teams
* Willingness to challenge the status quo and improve on the standard
* Ready and willing to respond to a change in direction to keep things moving forward
* Team Player with good self and other awareness
* Strong disciplined approach to process
* An ability to interface well at all levels within the business, with suppliers, partners and customers
* An ability to plan and organise workload to achieve deadlines.
* Excellent decision & problem solving skills
* Experienced Auditor
* Knowledge of commercial and MoD contractual requirements and standards
* Appreciation of Airworthiness
* Working knowledge of Military Aviation Authority (MAA) Regulatory Publications (CFAOS)
* An appreciation of DAOS / MAOS
* Knowledge of ISO 9001 / AS9100 / AQAP 2110
* HNC Engineering based subject.
* CQI membership.
* Background / Experience within Flight Operations in accordance with MAA Regulatory Publications (CFAOS)
You will need to have SC or be eligible for SC (Security Clearence)
This role is a great opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in there career. I would love to speak to you and discuss all the details of the great role.