|Location: Berkshire||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Pharmaceuticals, Client Delivery, Medical Communications, Medical Devices, Life Sciences||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Zak Mendoza||Job Published: 29 days ago|
Quality Officer needed for a highly reputable Pharmaceutical organisation based in Berkshire who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Quality Officer that takes pride in their work with a familiarity with quality systems within the pharmaceutical industry and with the ability to implement quality management systems, familiar with the pharmaceutical research and development process and ability to work transversally in a matrix organization
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Quality Officer will include:
- Develop, and maintain, a comprehensive understanding of the quality environment, including data requirements, in the UK.
- Develop an understanding of the commercial environment in the UK and Ireland.
- Develop an understanding of the commercial environment in the UK
- Support the management of the Product Technical Complaints (PTC) activities by effectively liaising with key players involved to agree and implement process and procedures.
- Support the management of the Quality Document Systems to ensure compliant processes are in place to meet the requirements of the business.
- Supports the day-to-day operations of the Quality Events System to ensure that Quality Events are documented, processed, monitored, and completed with a focus on compliance. Quality Department Inbox is monitored for issues to be escalated.
- Supports the Internal and External Audit process across the Business Units and support functions.
- Implement changes to local SOPs under their responsibility in-line with Global Document Updates. Ensure all Controlled Documents under their responsibility are compliant and maintained in a timely manner. Use SOPs where applicable. Highlight issues with SOP compliance.
- Support the preparation and running of Health Authority Inspections and Global Quality Audits.
- Support the development of new initiatives within the department in the UK. Contribute to Team and Department Meetings and promote the work of the department within the CHC organisation. As necessary, perform tasks to ensure effective operation of the department and company.
- Support activities to ensure regulatory compliance, identifying and highlighting to line management issues where necessary.
- Support the activities of the Global Quality Team and assist the CHC Country Quality Head in any other activities to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Maintenance the facilitation of data entry to Local and Global Compliance database
What experience you need to be the successful Quality Officer:
- Life science degree or equivalent and preferably 1- 2 years' experience in a Quality environment. Additional experience in the pharmaceutical industry or a related field would be an advantage.
- Awareness of the ABPI code of practice.
- Familiarity with quality systems within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Familiar with the pharmaceutical research and development process.
- Administratively well-organised, able to prioritise, have attention to detail, possess strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to clearly communicate in English (oral, written) and be able to manage multiple priorities.
- Training in quality requirements should continue, both externally through courses and meetings, and internally, to maintain an understanding of current quality requirements and issues.
- Ability to work transversally in a matrix organization & to foster a process simplification approach while meeting compliance requirements.
- Familiarity with commonly used software packages.
- Ability to easy & quickly adapt to changing situations and priorities.
- Ability to work transversally in a matrix organization.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Quality Officer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.