|Location: Bracknell, Berkshire||Salary: Up to £50000 per annum + + package|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Construction||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matthew Clegg||Job Published: 24 days ago|
£50k + car & package
An exciting opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor has arisen with a leading main contractor delivering a major infrastructure framework in and around Bracknell. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor with main contracting experience to join an industry leader on a secured, long term project with room to progress your career and gain exposure to new processes, systems and clients.
The Quantity Surveyor will be joining a busy site based commercial team with some of your duties to include:
- Subcontract management
- Cost reporting
- Preparation and administration of contracts
- Monitor payments from the clients and authorise to suppliers/sub-contractors
- Support the SQS & CM on other commercial duties across the project
- Provide commercial support to junior surveyors and the project team
On offer is a competitive salary of up to £50,000, a company car or car allowance of £4,000 per annum, 25 days annual leave + bank holidays and the option to purchase more, private healthcare, contributory pension and a discretionary bonus. You'll also have the support of an approachable management team and the security of joining a team on a secured framework. There's also regular pay & performance reviews with no limits on where your career can go within the business.
Quantity Surveyors considering this opportunity will need to:
- Live within a reasonable commute of the project office near to Bracknell
- Have experience of working for a main contractor in the UK
- A solid track record of permanent employment
- Familiar with working on large civil engineering projects
- Excellent communication skills
If you're looking for a new career challenge and you'd like to be considered for this opportunity, apply by sending your CV or calling Matt Clegg at Gold Group.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.