|Location: Bracknell, Berkshire||Salary: £48000 - £52000 per annum + package|
|Sector: Construction, Commercial||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Matthew Clegg|
Quantity Surveyor needed for an established, well regarded civil engineering contractor at their offices near to Bracknell in Berkshire. They are looking to employ an experienced, well-rounded Quantity Surveyor to join their team on a high volume/low value framework covering urban and rural roads across Berkshire.
The successful candidate will ideally have at least 5 years experience working for a main contractor on highways projects or maintenance contracts alongside a degree in Quantity Surveying or Construction Project Management.
On offer is a competitive salary & package that includes:
- Salary of £48,000 to £52,000 per annum
- Car/travel allowance
- 25 days annual leave
- Contributory Pension
- Private healthcare
- Discretionary bonus
- Yearly pay & performance reviews
- Cycle to work scheme
- Corporate gym membership rates
What does the role entail?
Some of the main duties of the Quantity Surveyor will include:
- Procurement of subcontractors
- Subcontract management
- Change control & variations
- Agreement of final accounts
What experience you'll need to be the successful Quantity Surveyor:
- At least 4 years experience within main contracting in the UK
- Experience of working on highways, civils or infrastructure projects
- Familiar with the NEC contract
This is a really fantastic opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to progress their career quickly with an award winning employer. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will likely be filled quickly - don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.