|Location: Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire||Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum + car, pension, bonus & more|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Matthew Clegg|
Hemel Hempstead/Central London
£35,000 to £40,000 + Package
I have an exciting opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor to join an international, top tier main contractor that has been delivering innovative, complex and exciting projects for over 40 years. They're looking to bring a Quantity Surveyor into their team to aid in the delivery of a busy pipeline of projects throughout the coming years.
Reporting to a Commercial Manager, The Quantity Surveyor will be taking responsibility for a variety of packages, managing the procurement, sub contract management, cost reporting and, where suitable, the tender process. As such, The Quantity Surveyor will need to show some experience of working in those areas.
The projects promise to be varied and you can expect to be on an exciting scheme that will help the successful Quantity Surveyor with their own development within the profession. Some of their live projects include:
- £180m Town centre redevelopment in NW London
- £90m Healthcare refurbishment in Central London
- £40m New build retail and apartments in NW London
- £50m Office & Maintenance Facility at Gatwick
- £120m High profile listed building in the West End
Along with continuous & realistic opportunities for career development and APC Support, the successful Quantity Surveyor can expect a competitive salary & package that includes:
- Starting salary of up to £40,000
- £5,000 Car Allowance
- Private healthcare
- Life assurance
- Season ticket loan
- 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Childcare voucher programme
- A degree in Commercial Management or a Construction related field OR BTEC, HNC or similar
- Main contracting experience within the new build, refurbishment or fit out sectors (UK Exp.)
- At least 18 months commercial experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong team player
- A willingness to learn from others
If you're looking for a new career and you'd like to be considered for this opportunity, Please apply by sending your CV or calling Matt Clegg on 01342 330 539.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.