|Location: Bristol||Salary: £50000 - £75000 per annum + package|
|Sector: Commercial, Construction||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matthew Clegg||Job Published: 22 days ago|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Commercial Manager to join a large cost & project management consultancy who are delivering a high profile nuclear power station new build in the South West. The Quantity Surveyor will be based between the office in Bristol and the site in Bridgewater and given the opportunity to split their time between these two locations along with some home working.
The successful Commercial Manager will be supporting the client with the construction of very large structures across the site and your core duties will include:
- Providing accurate cost & commercial management advice to the client
- Leading and supporting the wider project team with the successful delivery of various projects and commissions
- Undertake service delivery with limited supervision or guidance
- Deliver your work outputs in an accurate and timely manner
- Support the project teams with commercial advice and management
- Develop strong, collaborative relationships with the client, their supply chain, stakeholders and contractors
In return, the Commercial Manager can expect a rewarding career that includes exposure to a major project, room for career progression and a generous salary & package that includes:
- Starting salary of £50,000 to £75,000
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Contributory Pension
- Private healthcare
- Paid professional fees
Commercial Managers considering this opportunity must have previously worked on heavy civil engineering or infrastructure projects in the UK for a consultancy. You'll also need excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong contract knowledge and happy working as part of a team or on your own.
To find out more about this position, get in touch with Matt Clegg at Gold Group today.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.