|Location: City of London
|Salary: £40000 - £85000 per annum + package
|Sector: Commercial, Construction
|Contact: Matthew Clegg
An exciting opportunity has arisen for Quantity Surveyor with a keen interest in construction claims and dispute resolution work to join a busy and growing consultancy in Central London. Based at their smart offices in the West End, the Quantity Surveyor will be supporting a variety of clients including top tier main contractors and consultants, end users and legal firms with commissions relating to disputed construction projects of various values.
Working closely with an Associate Director and their leadership team, the Quantity Surveyor will be working across all aspects of dispute resolution including adjudication, litigation or arbitration. Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking the forensic analysis of tender, contract and claims documents
- Supporting colleagues and clients with the preparation of claims for loss and expense
- Offering support with the preparation of any documents relating to the adjudication process
- Draft written reports, setting out the processes in place, conclusions, solutions and recommendations
- Support the business with their plans to grow, contributing to business development and networking events
The successful Quantity Surveyor can expect a rewarding career that includes exposure to a wide range of disputed projects for the UK's leading construction and infrastructure names. You'll be working closely alongside an experienced commercial leadership team, with ample opportunities for career progression. You'll also be offered a competitive salary & package that includes:
- Starting salary of £45,000 to £85,000
- Market leading bonus
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Contributory pension
- Private healthcare
Quantity Surveyors considering this opportunity will need to be currently working in the UK for a main contractor or consultancy within the building or infrastructure sectors. You'll need an understanding of the construction claims and dispute resolution process, excellent verbal and written communication skills and keen to specialise in the dispute resolution sector.
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity, get in touch with Matt Clegg at Gold Group on 01342 330 539.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.