|Location: Croydon||Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum + package|
|Sector: Commercial, Construction||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matthew Clegg||Job Published: 13 days ago|
£40,000 to £50,000 + Package
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a well regarded clean water and waste water organisation at one of their sites in South London. The Quantity Surveyor will be working on a variety of projects including major sewage or drainage works through to reactive maintenance repairs on assets both above and below ground. These projects vary in value from £2m to £200m and are typically across South London although you will occasionally also be working on projects as far West as Reading.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will need to have a keen eye for detail and a tenacious approach to their work. Some of your main duties will include:
- Carrying out site measurements
- Estimating & producing month end valuation documents
- Assessing payment applications value up to £100k
- Supporting Senior Management Accountants & Operations Managers
In return, the Quantity Surveyor can expect a fulfilling career that includes exposure to a variety of different projects, the support of an experienced team, no glass ceilings and a competitive salary & package that includes:
- Salary of £40,000 to £50,000
- 26 days annual leave
- Season ticket loan
- Annual pay review
- High street vouchers
- Mileage expenses for when you use your own vehicle
Quantity Surveyors considering this opportunity will need to have:
- Previous experience working as a Quantity Surveyor
- Industry experience including utilities, infrastructure or civil engineering
- Competent with the NEC contract
- Excellent communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a top employer that promotes a healthy work life balance alongside realistic routes for career progression. Call Matt Clegg on 01342 330 539 to register your interest.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.