|Location: London, Greater London, England||Salary: £45000 - £48000 per annum + package|
|Sector: Commercial, Construction||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matthew Clegg||Job Published: 24 days ago|
£45,000 to £48,000 + £6,000 car & package
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Quantity Surveyor to join a leading main contractor working with Network Rail in Central London. The Quantity Surveyor will be joining a busy, professional team delivering a fast paced, reactive framework covering the south of the UK.
Some of the Quantity Surveyors key duties will include:
- Change management pricing and administration
- Subcontract payment notices
- Assist with the preparation of cost value reconciliation reports
- Host regular meetings with the client
- Assist with the preparation of monthly main contract applications for payment
- Monitor planned vs actual costs
- Manage the procurement and tendering process from subcontractors
Quantity Surveyors considering this role must have experience working within the rail sector. You'll also need a degree in Quantity Surveying, excellent communication skills and a positive attitude.
The successful Quantity Surveyor can expect an opportunity that includes:
- Yearly pay & performance reviews
- Exposure to a variety of different rail projects
- Job security that comes from a secured framework & cash rich business.
The role also includes a competitive salary & package that includes:
- Starting salary of £45,000 to £48,000
- £6,000 car allowance
- Contributory Pension
- Private healthcare
- 27 days annual leave
- Discretionary bonus
To register your interest in this fantastic opportunity, get in touch today with Matt Clegg at Gold Group on 01342 330 539.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.