|Location:||Salary: £40000 - £55000 per annum + package|
|Sector: Commercial, Construction||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matthew Clegg||Job Published: 29 days ago|
Quantity Surveyor (Change Management)
North West London
£45,000 to £58,000 + car & package
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Quantity Surveyor to join a leading main contractor on a major infrastructure project in North West London. This would be a fantastic opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor looking for job security with an award winning employer delivering a high profile, high value project in the area.
The Quantity Surveyor will be tasked with supporting the Commercial Change Manager on the 9 year project which includes major earthworks and deep excavations for what will eventually be one of the largest structures of it's type in Europe. Some of your duties will include:
- Providing accurate forecasts of change
- Obtain all the supporting information and documents from multiple sources to support the implications of change
- Ensuring the contract timescales are followed
- Deliver all the information regarding change to all the relevant parties
- Attend and host regular meetings with the client representatives as required
The successful Quantity Surveyor will be given an opportunity that includes exposure to a major project, job security, no limits on career progression and a competitive salary & package that includes:
- Starting salary of up to £45,000
- Travel Allowance
- 25 days annual leave
- Contributory Pension
- Private healthcare
- Yearly pay & performance reviews
Quantity Surveyors considering this opportunity will need to be able to demonstrate previous experience working on change management on an infrastructure of heavy civil engineering project. You'll need experience working for a large main contractor, strong communication skills and live within a reasonable commute of North West London.
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity, get in touch with Matt Clegg at Gold Group today.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.