|Location: City of London||Salary: £42000 - £47000 per annum + car & package|
|Sector: Commercial, Construction||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matthew Clegg||Job Published: 12 days ago|
£45,000 + car & package
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Quantity Surveyor to join a leading main contractor in Central London. The Quantity Surveyor will be joining their site based team that has been assigned with delivering a £10m building project on a mainline train station as part of a major framework.
As the Quantity Surveyor, some of your key duties will include:
- Preparing internal commercial reporting documents
- Processing Applications for Payment with all the relevant and supporting documents
- Prepare cost reports to the client
- Prepare and manage subcontract and material procurement schedules
- Subcontract management
- Undertake contract administration including change management
- Identify and manage any commercial risks, opportunities, change and value engineering
Quantity Surveyors considering this opportunity will need to have an HND or degree in Quantity Surveying, excellent communication skills and strong commercial acumen.
On offer is a fantastic opportunity with a well regarded, stable business that boasts high levels of staff retention and a strong pipeline of new projects and frameworks for the coming years. You'll also be offered a generous salary & package that includes:
- Starting salary of £45,000
- Company car or car allowance
- 27 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Contributory pension
- Private healthcare
- Yearly bonus
- Yearly pay & performance reviews
To register your interest in this position, get in touch with Matt Clegg at Gold Group today.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.