|Salary: £50000 - £70000 per annum + package
|Sector: Commercial, Construction
|Contact: Matthew Clegg
|Job Published: 21 days ago
We are looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to undertake auditing work for a leading main contractor in Rickmansworth. The Quantity Surveyor will quickly become a key member of their growing commercial team and the 'go to' expert for all auditing related matters.
The Quantity Surveyor will be working closely with the wider commercial team, sub-contractors and supply chain as well as the clients internal audit team. Some of your key duties will include:
- Working closely with both internal and external stakeholders in relation to audits
- Take the lead role in facilitating the closure of audit queries
- Provide support and guidance to the wider commercial team to facilitate their understanding of issues relating to audit queries and to generate a better understanding of the commercial processes required
Quantity Surveyors considering this opportunity will need to be able to demonstrate experience in an Auditing role and have either an HND or Degree in Quantity Surveying. You'll need large project experience covering either heavy civil engineering, infrastructure or utilities projects and an understanding of the NEC3 form of contract.
On offer is a package that includes:
- Starting salary of £70,000
- Travel allowance
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Contributory pension
- Private healthcare
To find out more about this opportunity, get in touch with Matt Clegg at Gold Group today on 01342 330 539.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.