|Salary: £40000 - £70000 per annum + package
|Sector: Commercial, Construction
|Contact: Matthew Clegg
|Job Published: 28 days ago
I have a number of exciting Quantity Surveying opportunities with the UK's leading main contractors and consultants. My clients are keen to speak with commercially astute, driven surveyors who are interested in developing their careers whilst working on exciting projects across the heavy civil engineering, infrastructure and utilities sectors.
The Quantity Surveyor will have various responsibilities throughout the project and ultimately be responsible for managing the costs and financial aspects of the project, ensuring it is completed within budget. Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Preparing and analysing tender documents
- Develop and manage the project budget
- Identify and assess potential risks that could impact costs
- Negotiate contracts with subcontractors and suppliers
- Explore options to achieve cost savings (value engineering)
- Monitor and control project costs throughout each state of the project
- Assess and price variations to changes to the original scope
- Certify payments to subcontractors
- Agree final accounts
- Provide regular reports on the financial status of the project to stakeholders
My clients are typically large, well regarded and established construction businesses offering the best opportunities for career progression, the support of experienced and approachable management teams and generous salaries & packages including:
- Salaries between £40,000 and £70,000
- Travel allowances of £4,000 to £6,000
- 25+ days annual leave + bank holidays
- Pension contributions
- Private healthcare
- Hybrid working
- Yearly pay & performance reviews
My clients are particularly keen to speak with Quantity Surveyors with experience of working within the UK's heavy civil engineering, infrastructure or utilities sectors. Experience of using the NEC suite of contracts is key, alongside excellent communication skills.
To find out more about what my clients can do to help you take your career forward, get in touch with Matt Clegg at Gold Group today on 01342 330 539.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.