|Location: Cumbria, England||Salary: Benefits|
|Sector: Engineering, Safety, Nuclear||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Ian Cowx||Job Published: 19 days ago|
Radiological Safety Consultant
£40,000 - £50,000 + Benefits Package
Start Date: ASAP
We have an opportunity for a Radiological Safety Consultant to join our customers Safety Engineering and Assessment team. You will join a strong experienced team, delivering projects across a diverse internal and external range of projects. There will be a need to be creative in the solutions you provide, influential in shaping project outcomes and show pragmatism in finding the best fit-for-purpose solution.
- The application of all aspects of Radiological Safety Assessment, delivering to time, cost, quality, value and service requirements.
- Interfacing with both internal and external stakeholders, as necessary, to effect the successful delivery of projects.
- Working as part of multi-disciplinary teams addressing safety and operability challenges.
- Contributing to the development of new capabilities through innovative approaches and providing insight.
- Contribute to Regulator, stakeholder and customer relationships to improve team reputation and potential for new work to be brought in.
- Strong knowledge and experience of the application of all aspects of Radiological Safety Assessment.
- Proven ability to work independently and under your own initiative.
- Proven ability to solve complex technical problems.
- Strong communication skills, including multi-site working.
- Ability to work well in a copoerative team environment.
- Ability to influence and persuade.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.