|Location: Wimbledon||Salary: £65000.00 - £70000.00 per annum|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Hannah Baker|
Regional Facilities Manager
London - Covering and working across Sidcup, Uxbridge and Edmonton
Regional Facilities Manager needed for a well-known construction organisation based in London who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Regional Facilities Manager that takes pride in their work.
This role holder is responsible for all aspects of TFM service delivery at the site(s) across the region. Lead the engagement with building users' groups and employee forums to understand perceptions of performance of the services and how the services could be better tailored to the client in the future. Responsible for the delivery of Additional Works that are identified as a result of our fixed service delivery.
Liaising with the Customer, on-site Teams, internal departments/teams and Sub-Contractors to ensure the TFM contract at site(s) level is delivered within the terms of the contract.
This role will have an emphasis on customer service and will be point of contact and escalation for all site(s) related activity, making sure the service on all sites is delivered and compliant with company procedures
- Salary: £65,000 - £70,000 per annum
- 25 day's holidays
- Pension Plan
- Life Cover equivalent to 2x times annual salary
- Employee discount shopping schemes on major brands and retailers
- Gym membership discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Holiday purchase scheme
- 2 corporate social responsibility days per year
- Broad range of learning opportunities, such as professional qualifications, collective/individual training, and personalized support programmes
- Attractive Employee Referral Rewards Scheme
- Career Progression
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Regional Facilities Manager will include:
- Maintaining good strong relationships with the customer and all internal stakeholders
- Ensure that quality is monitored via completing site audits/visits
- Complete and provide accurate daily/weekly/monthly reporting to senior management/client
- Attend Client meetings as required
- Monitoring and control costs associated with all tasks
- Manage the recruitment, retention, motivation, performance and development of the team against clear objectives
- Ensure all training requirements of the team are met and recorded
- Contributes to budget planning and reviews financial performance against budget
- Other management and operational duties that may be required from time to time to provide cover and resilience for services on site.
- Act as escalation for all emergencies/issues, escalating further accordingly
What experience you need to be the successful Regional Facilities Manager:
- Able to take a proactive approach to work and demonstrate good time management, working to deadlines and adhering to set procedures.
- Team player capable for leading and focusing team members to achieve their objectives.
- Knowledge of key legislation relating to the delivery of FM services
- Strong delegation and support skills
- Strong IT skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, CAFM Systems)
This really is a fantastic opportunity for Regional Facilities Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.