|Location: West Sussex||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Oil & Gas, Defence, Nuclear, Process Controls & Automation, Human Factors, Security and Compliance, Corporate & Professional Services||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Zoe Warrington||Job Published: 27 days ago|
Location: Fully Remote
Duration: 9 months
Relocation Specialist needed for a respected and highly reputable Aerospace organisation. As a Relocation Specialist, you will provide detailed relocation support activities to appropriate employees and dependents, such as: Employee and dependent initial briefings to define relocation process, coordination of individual issues and issue resolution; coordination of all suppliers to include: tasks involving the movement of household and personal goods; residential sales; exception identification and resolution; location transition services (home search and relocation destination follow-up); security requirements; payment services US and Non-US payroll and travel accounting services; non-US tax services and payment of all appropriate allowances; cultural and language training if appropriate.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Relocation Specialist will include:
- Participates in relocation market surveys to share best practices.
- Analyzes the output from market surveys to identify current market values by job and level; compares market values with our current values and identify anomalies; documents the anomalies for consideration by others; Investigates and documents the relocation and assignment elements involved in mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures.
- People moving internally within Africa, Middle East and Europe. Middle East mostly UAE Dubai Abu Dhabi Oman, Saudi.
- Conducts studies to determine relocation equity.
- Compiles and analyzes relocation and assignments data to respond to customer request.
- Participates on teams.
- Analyzes and interprets relocation and assignments policies, procedures, practices and processes.
- Provides advice and counsel to customers to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures, domestic and international laws and regulations, and agreements.
- Gathers data and provides information to internal and external customers, outside agencies, governments, and legal counsel for audits, litigation, benchmarking, surveys and studies.
- Analyzes business situations, develops and recommends modified employee relocation and assignment proposals as appropriate.
- Identifies trends and issues and make recommendations to customers and management.
- Consults with customers regarding relocation and assignments processes, procedures, guidelines, tools and schedules.
What experience you need to be the successful Relocation Specialist:
- 2-3 years' experience in corporate immigration
- Experience with in immigration
- Experience with moving people internally
- In house or consultancy experience
It is to your advantage if you meet any or all the following additional requirements:
- It is a benefit if you speak an additional language
A Relocation Specialist has an incredible opportunity to advance their career in this role. We highly encourage you to apply as soon as possible as this position will fill up quickly, so don't wait!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.